PUBLIC NOTICE (WEBSITE)
Local Government Act 2009
Goondiwindi Regional Council
(Making of Local Law) Website Notice (No. 2) 2018
- This notice may be cited as Goondiwindi Regional Council (Making of Local Law) Website Notice (No. 2) 2018.
Making of local law
- Goondiwindi Regional Council (the “Council”) has, by resolution dated 25 July 2018, made Local Law (Repealing) Local Law (No. 1) 2018 (the “local law”).
Purpose and general effect
- The purpose and general effect of the local law is to repeal Waggamba Shire Council Local Law No. 26 (Levee Banks) 2004.
- Copies of the local law may be—
- inspected and purchased at Council’s public office and viewed by the public on the website of Council; and
- viewed by the public on the website of the Department of Local Government.
Chief Executive Officer