Close of Discount Period is 29 August 2018
To receive the 15% discount all rates and charges must be paid by 29 August 2018.
To make a payment click here.
From 1st June to 31st August 2018 you can get 20% OFF DESEXING operations at your local participating vet, thanks to Operation Wanted.
WELCOME TO GRC
Covering an area of 19,294 square kms, Goondiwindi Regional Council is home to approximately 10,720 people from Texas in the east to Weengallon in the west.
For the most up to date information on the conditions and opening/closures of roads across the GRC region, please contact the Department of Transport & Main Roads on 13 19 40 or visit www.qldtraffic.qld.gov.au.
Your update on Goondiwindi Regional Council works, projects and announcements.
MAKING OF LOCAL LAW NOTICE
Local Government Act 2009
Goondiwindi Regional Council
(Making of Local Law) Website Notice (No. 2) 2018
- This notice may be cited as Goondiwindi Regional Council (Making of Local Law) Website Notice (No. 2) 2018.
Making of local law
- Goondiwindi Regional Council (the “Council”) has, by resolution dated 25 July 2018, made Local Law (Repealing) Local Law (No. 1) 2018 (the “local law”).
Purpose and general effect
- The purpose and general effect of the local law is to repeal Waggamba Shire Council Local Law No. 26 (Levee Banks) 2004.
- Copies of the local law may be—
- inspected and purchased at Council’s public office and viewed by the public on the website of Council; and
- viewed by the public on the website of the Department of Local Government.
Chief Executive Officer
SPECIAL MEETING NOTICE
NOTICE OF SPECIAL MEETING
In accordance with section 277 of the Local Government Regulation 2012 Council advises that the Special Meeting will be held
Monday 20 August, commencing at 9.00am
The business items to be conducted at the meeting are as follows;
1. Adoption of the Local Government Infrastructure Plan
This meeting will take place at Council Chambers, 4 McLean Street, Goondiwindi.
All meetings are open to the public.
RATE NOTICES 2018/2019 (1ST LEVY)
Goondiwindi Regional Council Ratepayers are advised that Rate Notices for the period 01 July 2018 to 31 December 2018 were issued on 27 July 2018.
Discount Expires – Wednesday, 29 August 2018
Payment must be received on or before 30/08/2017 to enable the discount to be applicable. Discount will not be allowed on payments received after the due date regardless of postage or transfer date.
Council payment options are as follows:-
- Direct Deposits
- Australia Post
- Payment by Phone
- Payment by Mail
- Payment in Person at all Customer Service Centres
Please contact Council’s Customer Service Centre on 07 4671 1400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have not received your notice.